Conditions of Sale
All orders are individually tooled according to your specification and measurements and, as a consequence, have no value to anyone else. Returns or refunds are not accepted unless we have not supplied as ordered.
Replacements are free of charge if:
1. We have supplied the wrong colour
2. We have supplied the wrong size.
3. We have not adhered to your tooling instructions.
Refunds or replacements are not allowed if:
1. You ordered the wrong colour.
2. You ordered the wrong size.
3. You don't like your tooling choice (or ours, if the choice was left to us).
Hides and skivers are natural products and consequently are not always perfect. All buyers should be aware that all our products may be subject to slight scars and imperfections, particularly with larger sized tops. We obviously do our best to supply a perfect product. Most view these small variances as character, but we have known some who expect the perfection of a man-made fabric. Our products are not man-made, and small imperfections, particularly on larger projects, must be accepted.